Does it ever seem like you’re just living your life race to race? This is a feeling I’m starting to know all too well. I wrote my first race report about becoming a marathoner in April 2011 and I’m sure I’ll have plenty that follow.
My race schedule for the past few years and this year (constantly being updated as races catch my eye):
- May 7th – Market to Market ride
Not technically a (running) race, but I had a nice leisurely 26 mile ride so I didn’t tweak my ankle before DWD
- May 14th – Dances with Dirt, Gnaw Bone
This year I participated as a member of an all female relay team. And I didn’t injure myself on the first leg!
- June 4th – Warrior Dash
I love getting muddy and I love obstacles, it was a win win. Not the greatest event ever, but entertaining for what it was.
- October 2nd – San Jose Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon
Amazing flat course, I will be doing this again and trying to PR!
- December 4th – California International Marathon
My (2nd) full marathon. It was a great experience with some amazing Californian runner gals.
- April 29th – Big Sur International Marathon
It was absolutely gorgeous and I had a great time with some other lovely running bloggers.
- July 29th – San Francisco Marathon
A tough race, but a great experience.
- October 7th – San Jose Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon
Had a great time helping a friend PR.
- October 14th – Nike Women’s Half Marathon
- November 4th – New York City Marathon
Unfortunately this race was canceled, instead I bandited another half marathon and wore my Blue Card shirt.
- February 22nd-23rd – Ragnar Del Sol
12 lovely harrietes run 200 miles, should be fantastic!
- February 24th – Tough Mudder
Doing this one day after my relay should lead to a very interesting time…
- March 24th – Oakland Half Marathon
- June 8th – See Jane Run Half Marathon
Looking forward to doing this with Maggie!
Know of any races in the San Jose/San Francisco area that have caught your eye? Tell me about them, I’m always looking for new races to run and running buddies.