Monthly Archives: September 2013
Oh look at that, I’ve been out of the blogosphere for a few weeks. Woops? After graduation I went on a few amazing trips all over the world and haven’t really settled back in quite yet. These days I’ve been crashing with a friend in the South Bay, spending too much time in San Francisco, and actively searching for the next chapter. There are some good things on the horizon (fingers crossed) and I’ll tell you all about them when everything falls into place.
FYI – Burning Man was amazing. I’d love to chat about it if anyone is interested! Or if you have questions about the festival, I’d be happy to answer them.
And with that, I’m getting back into the swing of things by joining in with Friend Making Mondays! Make sure to check out all the other great responses over at All The Weigh.
1. Meat and potatoes or pasta? I’m a meat and veggies type of girl, although not typically potatoes. I can’t seem to say no to roasted veggies these days.
2. Do you prefer Apple or Android? I’m an Android girl. In fact, I notice that I’m one of the few PCs around Silicon Valley which I find quite amusing (even Googlers are using Macs…).
3. Do you kiss and tell, or do you keep it private? It may not be the best habit, but I kiss and tell…
4. If you had to choose one, would you choose Facebook or Twitter? Hands down I would choose Facebook. It helps me feel connected with my friends from all over the world and gives me a window into their worlds.
5. Christmas or Valentine’s Day? This may sound odd since I’m a Jewess and all, but I’d choose Christmas. For as long as I can remember I’ve gone out and had Chinese food with friends, watched movies, and relaxed all day.
6. If you joined a band, would you prefer to do vocals or play an instrument? Vocals all the way. And maybe I’d have a tambourine because those are always amusing.
7. Hot weather or cold weather? I much prefer cold weather. You can always put clothing on, but when it is 100 degrees and full humidity you can never take enough clothing off. (Ask me about my summer travels and how I dealt with that heat. Oy…)
8. Calorie counting or tracking points? Eating wisely, does that qualify? Not that I always do it, but I’m trying to be more aware of what I’m putting into my body.
9. Yoga or kickboxing? Kickboxing! It is a great workout and a good way to get out aggression.
10. East Coast or West Coast? West coast. I grew up on the east coast and my family is all there, but I have a love for this area and don’t imagine I’ll be leaving anytime soon.
Hope everyone has a glorious Monday!