Friend Making Mondays – TV, Movies, and Me
After a fairly ridiculous weekend, I’m looking forward to getting back to being a productive member of society. Here are two photos to sum up how my weekend went. You’ll notice me overdoing it in pink for my Friday night festivities and being really proud (read: ashamed) on my red dress run on Saturday.
And since it is the beginning of the week, I decided to get involved with Friend Making Mondays! Make sure to check out all the other great responses over at All The Weigh.
TV, Movies and Me
1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose? I’d choose Psych. The characters are absolutely hilarious and always find themselves doing ridiculously, fantastic things. Plus, I love a good mystery.
2. Name the movie that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love. I’ve seen every dance movie ever created? Absolutely love Center Stage and all of those genre.
3. Name one show that you’ve never seen and would love to watch. I’ve heard great things about Girls and Breaking Bad, but I’m the type that needs to see every episode starting from the beginning. It would take far too long to catch up on either series.
4. Do you ever go to movies alone? No, just not something I’m interested in doing. I rarely go to the movies unless I’m with a large group.
5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why? This one is really tough. It would have to be Dexter or Criminal Minds. I love a good crime drama and those both have plenty of seasons to keep me entertained.
6. If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why? I’d be on the Biggest Loser so I could work out with Jillian and ogle Dolvett. (Is this a reality show or a game show, I can’t decide?!)
7. If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say? It would probably say something outrageous. Or just be a giant collage of puppies.
8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room? Michael Jackson was at Universal Studios when I was there a dozen years ago, but I didn’t spend much time with him. I’ve spent time with some “famous” Silicon Valley folks, but I don’t think they qualify.
9. If you were chosen to be a contestant on a TV game show, which show would you want to be on? My best friend and I always wanted to go on Lingo (on the Game Show Network). If I had more random knowledge I’d want to go on Jeopardy.
10. If there was a movie being made about you, which actor would you choose to play you? One of my professors keeps mentioning that I look like Jennifer Lawrence… I don’t agree with her on the looks bit, but I love that girls personality.
So tell me, what is your favorite television show? What character do you relate with the most?