Friend Making Monday – Food Questions
Hey everyone, today it is Friend Making Monday! This week we’re chatting about food habits and the like. Remember to check out Kenlie over at All The Weigh to link up and learn more about some other great bloggers.
1. What did you eat for dinner last night? Oy, I noshed all day… Then I had some of a small pizza around 5pm and some sushi later in the evening. Overall really healthy stuff (yes, I am being sarcastic).
2. If you could make one food calorie-free for the next year, What would you choose? Cookies. Seriously, I’m a cookie fiend.
3. How often do you go to the grocery store? I typically go at the beginning of the week and try to get all of the items I’ll need. Sometimes I’ll make a quick trip to Trader Joe’s midweek if I run out of fruit.
4. Do you make a list before buying groceries? Rarely. I’m boring when it comes to groceries which means I get the same things most weeks.
5. List three things that can always be found in your kitchen. Carrots, Greek yogurt, and granola.
6. How often do you clean out your fridge? Do not get me started. I’d like to clean it out more frequently, but I have a fairly messy roommate who makes that impossible.
7. Do you ever use a slow cooker? If so, will you share a recipe? I don’t. There is no guarantee if I’ll actually make it home for dinner so I try to avoid preparing too far in advance.
8. How often do you try new recipes? Not often enough! My friend and I used to cook together once a week, but my schedule is too hectic at this point in time. Hopefully I can get back into cooking next quarter.
9. What is the most delicious meal(s) you make? Does dessert count? I’d have to go with that…
10. Share at least one thing that is currently in your kitchen even though you don’t like it. Leftover food that my roommate has yet to remove from the fridge. You think I’m joking about her messiness, but you have no idea. (In full disclosure, she is a wonderful person who just happens to have different standards of cleanliness.)
Happy Monday! May all your weeks be entertaining and full of shenanigans!