Friend Making Monday (A few days late…)
Posted by Michelle
So it is Friday, but I’ve finally found a few minutes to complete this great survey from Kenlie (over at All the Weigh). Take a minute to check out my answers then consider your own. What awesome things do you hope to accomplish in 2013?
1. Share five things you hope to do before you die.
– Travel to all seven continents
– Run the Great Wall Marathon
– Go bungee jumping and zorbing in New Zealand
– Make out with Vin Diesel (everyone can dream, right?)
– Have a puppy or two of my own
2. List five things you love about yourself.
– My eyes
– My fingers
– My awful sense of humor
– My loyalty to those I love
– My badassity
3. Share the five coolest things that you’ve done in 2013.
– Skiing in Colorado
– Celebrated several birthdays
– Completed over 100 push ups in one sitting
– Danced on a stage in front of dozens of people (this may have been a bit foolish…)
– Soon to be running the Ragnar Relay dressed as Triceratops!
4. List five things that you always have in your kitchen.
– Graham crackers
– Baking supplies
– Too many baking dishes that I rarely use
5. Share five places you would like to go on vacation.
– New Zealand
– South Africa
There are a few dozen other places on this list. I think I caught the travel bug recently.
6. List five celebrities/public figures you’d like to meet.
– Vin Diesel
– Seth Green
– Jillian Michaels (is it bad that I really want her to scream at me?)
– Oprah (stop judging me)
– Oh dear goodness, this question is more difficult than I thought. The Rock?
7. List five bands or artists you’d like to see perform live.
– Billy Joel
– Elton John
– Regina Spektor
– Britney Spears
– Ingrid Michaelson
8. List five TV shows that you don’t want to miss.
– Criminal Minds
– How I Met Your Mother
9. Share five things you wanted to do as a child.
– Be an artist
– Be a doctor
– Be a lawyer (look at me, I’m a good Jewish kid)
– Travel the world with my uncle
– Marry that silly boy from Jew-camp
10. Share five things you hope to do in 2013.
– Graduate again!
– Travel to another continent
– See my best friend get married
– Fall in love
– Get a job that I’m passionate about
Some of those questions were a lot more difficult than I’d like to admit. I’m sure I’ll realize something I missed in ten minutes or so… Hope you are all having a great Friday! Remember to check out Kenlie’s FMM post and all those that linked up.