Friend Making Monday – Habits
- Are you proactive, or do you procrastinate? That really depends. I’m typically the proactive type, but at the moment I’m stuck completing work that is due tomorrow morning. People in my office know me as the person who is “on top of things” and I usually have all assignments completed early.
- Do you eat breakfast everyday? If so, what’s a typical meal like? I always have breakfast, it is either granola and Greek yogurt or cereal. If I’m feeling rushed then I’ll toast an English muffin with some peanut butter.
- How much time do you spend watching TV on an average day? Television? I don’t have time for that nonsense. I’m lucky if I can watch shows on my Hulu queue before they expire several weeks after airing.
- Do you talk on the phone, or do you prefer e-mail and/or text messages? Sadly I’ve become the type to use e-mail and text messages to communicate. I find that I get very distracted when I’m on the phone and I don’t always give my complete attention these days, something I definitely need to work on.
- Do you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening? I exercise when I can find the time. Usually before class, but every once in a while I’ll fit in a run in the afternoon if I can sneak out of the office early.
- Do you take time for yourself regularly? I used to… I will again one of these days, but for now it is time to focus on my graduate career.
- How often do you make your bed? Once in a blue moon? Or when I’m expecting a friend to come over and I don’t want to look like a slob.
- Do you plan meals? If so, how far in advance? Last week I rocked at planning my meals and managed to bring food to the office everyday. Sadly that is a rarity, I imagine I’ll be back on a spontaneous eating kick very soon as work picks up.
- Do you wake up at the same time everyday? Heck no, it really depends on when I get to bed and what time I have to get to the office.
- How often do you brush your teeth? In the morning and at night, are you supposed to do it more frequently than that?
Now it is your turn, tell me about your habits! If you’d like to share with the world, write your own responses and post your link on All The Weigh.