Friend Making Monday – The Dating Edition
Since it seems I have some free time this morning, I decided to participate in this weeks awesome Friend Making Monday. If you are not familiar with FMM, check out Kenlie’s blog
to see other’s responses and learn more about the phenomena.
- What is your current relationship status? (Be as specific as you’d like to be!) So… I’m technically dating, but I don’t have much time for it. There is a gent on campus who takes me out once a week and another who I spend time studying with, not sure where either is headed. And then there is a gentleman across the country who I care deeply for and I’m conflicted about how I should proceed in that situation. Current Status: Completely and utterly confused.
- List a few qualities that you look for in a significant other… Intelligent, funny, athletic. Good looks can’t hurt, right?
- If you could choose to date one character in TV or film, who would you choose? And which characteristics are most appealing? I love Shawn from Psych or Hank from Royal Pains. I want a guy that has a goofy side while being insanely smart.
- How long should you date before becoming exclusive? There is no good formula for this, I think it really depends on both individuals.
- What are your thoughts on public displays of affection? All for it! I want to hold hands, snuggle up with one another, and kiss in public. Want to put your arms around my waist? Yes please. :)
- Do you kiss on the first date? I do indeed but I don’t want to initiate.
- Biggest turn-off? Bad hair or teeth, but more importantly, poor grammar! If you use text speak then I won’t be interested for long.
- What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? I typically notice if a man can hold my gaze and then I focus on the smile.
- How long do you/did you wait before becoming intimate? Again this depends on both individuals. In the past I’ve had everything from the fourth date to several months in. I’m still not sure which I prefer.
- Describe your dream date. I’m not completely sure what my true dream date is, but I’d love a perfect meal followed by wine and stargazing. I am a bit of a hopeless romantic…
Now it is your turn, tell me about your dating life! If you’d like to share with the world, write your own responses and post your link on All The Weigh.
Posted on November 7, 2011, in Life and tagged Friend Making Monday. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.