Friend Making Monday
Posted by Michelle
I’ve been enjoying All the Weigh for a while now and it seems only right to join in with Kenlie’s FMM crowd. Check out her site to see what Friend Makin’ Mondays are all about and to join the trend.
FMM: Yes or No?
- Do you use coupons? Rarely, although I’m entertained by “Extreme Couponing” on TLC. I imagine I’d use coupons more often if I didn’t live alone or eat out as often.
- Do you like football? I enjoy watching football, but I don’t follow any particular teams.
- Are you in a relationship? Uhm, about that… This is a confusing question to answer. Technically? I don’t believe I am. But, well, there is a reason I don’t discuss my “love life” with most people (it’s complicated and even I don’t understand it most days).
- Is your phone always within arm’s reach? When I’m out and about it is, but at home I throw it on a counter and only check it once in a while.
- Do you like thunderstorms? I don’t dislike them. If I had someone (or pup) to snuggle up with then I’d enjoy them a lot more.
- Can you cook? A bit, but I don’t trust myself cooking for others.
- Are you – or have you – lost weight? My weight has this great tendency to plateau. Currently it is fluctuating (ever so slowly) downward. I’d like it to stay that way.
- Do you know how to read a map? Yes, but you won’t find one in my car.
- Do you wear makeup? Not that frequently. I own a good amount, but I wear it once or twice a month for special occasions. I work in a huge office of engineers, I’m not expecting any of them to notice if I do or not.
- Do you read regularly? Sadly no. I enjoy reading, but I don’t do it on a regular basis these days.
- Are you publicly affectionate? Oh yeah. Hand holding, head on shoulder, stealing kisses, I’m all for it.
- Do you like picnics? Who doesn’t?!
- Do you have a/c? I don’t think I could survive without it most days, although I’ve heard rumors that I won’t have a/c next year and I’m getting nervous.
- Have you ever been out of the country? Yes, but not enough! I want to travel to all seven continents, so far I’ve only been to three.
- Do you know how to ride a bicycle? Yup and I can’t wait to do it more often next year.
And now it is your turn! Answer these questions, let me know a little something about you. Don’t forget to link up to All the Weigh if (and when) you make your own post.
Have a lovely Monday!